Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I important or is what I'm saying important?

I'm nobody special. What I have to say isn't anything special. In fact it's all been written before in one form or another. Why should you read this? One reason I can think of is that I'd like to share something I've experienced and something may resonate with you. You may read something that allows you to think and then write a comment. When I read that comment or anyone reads that comment we may learn something from you. We weren't special as individuals, but now that we've shared we have a unique bond together. Importance is realitive from one perspective to another.

What can go right will go right! - Murphy's Opposite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Pass this link to others if you want if you don't don't worry, nothing bad will happen. We don't believe that anymore.